- Skate DSM will limit the number of participants/coaches in your sessions to allow for enough distancing (6ft minimum is recommended).
- Clinics will be held outdoors rather than indoors as this makes it harder for virus to spread.
- No fistbumps, high fives, or hugs, etc.
- Coaches and participants will be required to wear face masks (cloth masks are proven to be effective and also environmentally friendly).
- Skate DSM will provide hand sanitizer stations for skaters to use before, during and after the session.
- Participants will be required to bring their own equipment and boards and will not be allowed to to share equipment.
- Participants should use their own water bottle and not share with others.
- Participants should avoid touching their face, nose, mouth, etc.
Teaching Without Contact:
- To the extent possible, coaches will teach without making contact with participants.
- If possible, beginning skaters from the same family will be paired together to help each other learn by holding hands/arms as necessary.
Participants Should Stay Home:
- Coaches and participants should stay home if they have tested positive for Covid-19 or have had close contact with a person with Covid-19.
- Coaches and participants should stay home if showing any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting